Work with Sunski!
Sunski is a San Francisco-based boutique sunglasses company. We are a small, dedicated team of enthusiasts who blend our passion for the outdoors with our work.
Since day one we've believed that Sunski should be a fantastic place to work. We have had the rare opportunity to build this business so that work revolves around our passions and hobbies, and not the other way around. We strongly believe that good work comes from happy people. We work hard to be able to play outside on nature's schedule (not the 9 to 5 schedule) and draw creative energy from doing what we love.
When you join our team, you'll be counted on to make a real difference for our growing business.
Sunski is looking for a graphic designer. This is role is responsible for the full spectrum of graphic design, from the execution of day-to-day content to developing and maintaining the graphic language of the Sunski brand. This is a contract position with the possibility of converting into a full-time position.
- Responsible for ideation and production of all Sunski brand media: digital and print media such as website graphics, digital ads, social media assets, print mailers, posters, booklets and inserts.
- Develop the graphic language and vision for the brand and ensure graphic consistency across touchpoints.
- Execute media production from first brainstorm to last-touch export.
- Explore experimental graphic concepts that rise above industry trends to connect with customers in new and meaningful ways.
- Multiple years' experience as a graphic designer, experience in consumer product marketing, and experience working on a team.
- Mastery of the graphic designer's toolsets: Adobe Creative Suite, animation software, wireframe/UI sketch software.
- Possess a creative process that's informed by trend research, is iterative, and incorporates feedback from marketing and product teams.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Enjoy taking the initiative to innovate experimental graphic concepts that are not tied to a specific project or deliverable.
To apply, please send your resume, graphic portfolio and a description of your current or preferred creative process to email@example.com.
Head of Digital Revenue
Sunski is looking for an experienced candidate to own our direct-to-consumer revenue channels. You will be responsible for driving paid traffic efficiently and economically to the Sunski website, and ensuring an effective and efficient website to receive visitors.
- Own and manage all of Sunski’s direct to consumer digital revenue channels and service providers.
- Use data and metrics to ensure digital advertising resources are deployed effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and execute strategies to scale paid digital advertising performance.
- Plan and execute strategies to increase website efficiency and performance.
- Launch and develop new digital revenue channels.
- Multiple years’ experience and success in digital marketing at a consumer products company.
- Deep understanding of excel and data manipulation and visualization.
- Deep experience with website analytics and platforms (i.e. Google analytics, heatmap software, A/B test software).
- Project management experience – scope projects and execute to spec within timeline and budget.
- Product management experience – understand the website development process and the customer's journey and needs in order to improve website efficiency and effectiveness.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid Atlantic Sales Representative
Sunski is looking for an in-house Sales Representative to manage our Mid Atlantic wholesale territory. The Sales Representative is responsible for prospecting and servicing wholesale and retail accounts in the Mid Atlantic for Sunski and its sales management agency, Waypoint Outdoor.
- Build relationships with retailers in order to prospect, open and manage accounts.
- Account support to ensure retailers have everything they need to succeed and grow with the brand.
- Manage the retailer sales cycle by ensuring orders are placed, serviced and followed up on.
- Business planning to ensure growth in the territory.
- Represent the Sunski brand at industry shows and events.
- Strong understanding of the outdoor industry, and the wholesale/retail trade in the Mid Atlantic.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Independent, creative, resourceful, organized with strong attention to detail.
- Analytical and Excel skills, and a basic understanding of budget planning and financial management.
- 2+ years' experience in the outdoor or fashion industry in a sales representative role.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Mid Atlantic Territory defined as: PA, S. NJ, DE, MD, DC, N. VA, OH, NY and NJ.
Event Ambassador (Part Time Position)
We're bringing Sunski to our customers on their home turf. We plan on getting after it and interacting with folks in the wild to better connect with the people that really matter - our customers! As an event ambassador, you will be the face of Sunski, representing us at events in a memorable and engaging way with the help of our Teardrop Trailer, Teddy!
- Represent Sunski and sell our Sunglasses at a range of events: Music Festivals, Vendor fairs, races, retailer events etc...
- Set-up and take down our display at events, a Teardrop Trailer named Teddy
- Know the features and information about Sunski sunglasses in order to answer questions from customers and any passersby at events
- Embody the Sunski vibe and bring a smile with you at every event you participate in
- Provide feedback on this program to the Field Marketing team in order to help us shape a new side of the business.
- Great in-person communication skills - you'll need to be able to speak for the brand on the spot!
- Ability to travel within the state of California to particular venues
- Availability the last weekend of the month to work Treasure Fest, starting in April
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a car with a tow-hitch, for the aforementioned teardrop trailer named Teddy
To apply, please send your resume, a paragraph about why you're awesome, and your favorite type of taco to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see yourself on this list but see yourself working here? We're always on the lookout for smart, enthusiastic people to join the team. If you think that you can bring something awesome and new to Sunski, pitch us at email@example.com.