Work with Sunski!
Sunski is a San Francisco-based boutique sunglasses company. We are a small, dedicated team of enthusiasts who blend our passion for the outdoors with our work.
Since day one we've believed that Sunski should be a fantastic place to work. We have had the rare opportunity to build this business so that work revolves around our passions and hobbies, and not the other way around. We strongly believe that good work comes from happy people. We work hard to be able to play outside on nature's schedule (not the 9 to 5 schedule) and draw creative energy from doing what we love.
When you join our team, you'll be counted on to make a real difference for our growing business.
Social Marketing Intern
Are you interested in gaining hands on experience doing social media and influencer marketing with Sunski? Are you passionate about branding, marketing and social media content creation? Come intern with us this summer!
- Manage and expand our ambassador program by identifying new ambassadors and inviting them to the program.
- Build stronger relationships with our ambassadors, including day-to-day communication and processing stoke kits to send to ambassadors.
- Be the voice of Sunski on social media by engaging with our community on our social platforms.
- Help collect and organize media for our social platforms
- Great online communication skills
- Active on social media with an excellent grasp of social trends
- Available to work full time at our beach house headquarters in San Francisco
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and instagram handle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Digital Revenue
Sunski is looking for an experienced candidate to own our direct-to-consumer revenue channels. You will be responsible for driving paid traffic efficiently and economically to the Sunski website, and ensuring an effective and efficient website to receive visitors.
- Own and manage all of Sunski’s direct to consumer digital revenue channels and service providers.
- Use data and metrics to ensure digital advertising resources are deployed effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and execute strategies to scale paid digital advertising performance.
- Plan and execute strategies to increase website efficiency and performance.
- Launch and develop new digital revenue channels.
- Multiple years’ experience and success in digital marketing at a consumer products company.
- Deep understanding of excel and data manipulation and visualization.
- Deep experience with website analytics and platforms (i.e. Google analytics, heatmap software, A/B test software).
- Project management experience – scope projects and execute to spec within timeline and budget.
- Product management experience – understand the website development process and the customer's journey and needs in order to improve website efficiency and effectiveness.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Event Ambassador (Part Time Position)
We're bringing Sunski to our customers on their home turf. We plan on getting after it and interacting with folks in the wild to better connect with the people that really matter - our customers! As an event ambassador, you will be the face of Sunski, representing us at events in a memorable and engaging way with the help of our Teardrop Trailer, Teddy!
- Represent Sunski and sell our Sunglasses at a range of events: Music Festivals, Vendor fairs, races, retailer events etc...
- Set-up and take down our display at events, a Teardrop Trailer named Teddy
- Know the features and information about Sunski sunglasses in order to answer questions from customers and any passersby at events
- Embody the Sunski vibe and bring a smile with you at every event you participate in
- Provide feedback on this program to the Field Marketing team in order to help us shape a new side of the business.
- Great in-person communication skills - you'll need to be able to speak for the brand on the spot!
- Ability to travel within the state of California to particular venues
- Availability the last weekend of the month to work Treasure Fest, starting in April
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a car with a tow-hitch, for the aforementioned teardrop trailer named Teddy
To apply, please send your resume, a paragraph about why you're awesome, and your favorite type of taco to firstname.lastname@example.org.